1. One Page Business Plan
2. Perfecting Your Value Proposition
3. Identifying and Finding Your Perfect Clients
4. How to get more clients
5. How to create online content that engages the right people
6. A practical case study of the different social media channels and strategies that work from someone that grew a health related audience of over 100,000.
7. Google my Business – If you only do one thing online, make this be it.
8. The most common business mistakes
9. Paper Vs Online
10. The Business Boot Camp – 18 sessions from 21 top speakers covering all the essential areas you need for success.
a. Includes sessions such as:
Measure what matters – how to identify and focus on what drives success – Andy Hosgood
Having more confidence and handling doubt - Jemma Oliver
Panel discussion: Starting out, making the jump to full time and do specialisms help or hinder? - Bethan Timmins, Jenny Richmond & Jo Perkins
11. Clinical Core Skills Course
a. Patient Communication
b. Clinical Assessment and Reasoning
c. Clinical Notes and Record Keeping
d. Exercise Prescription and Adherence
12. The Wellbeing Workshop (multiple presenters)
a. Putting your own life jacket on first – Why you can’t pour from an empty cup and how to keep it full.
b. Patient wellness – How patients are feeling right now and how to adapt your communication and marketing.
c. Panel discussion – Case Studies, spotting warning signs, and practical steps that work for a time poor therapist.