This event is split into 4 small group sessions to provide a personal approach, avoid information overwhelm, and to allow time to implement actions. Each session will be recorded.
Part 1: Part time vs full time 10th Jan 1900-2100
1. What do you want to achieve and how to get there?
2. Should I stay part-time? Am I missing out?
3. Panel discussion: The secret to making part-time work in the way you always wanted.
With contributions and Q&A from two part time therapists Caroline Arnold (happily part-time) and Heather Venables (currently part time but building up to go full time).
Part 2: Getting Clients 17th Jan 1900-2100
1. Time efficient marketing
2. How to not miss out on clients due to being part-time.
3. Breakout session: What marketing channels are most effective for your situation.
With contributions and Q&A from Nick Smith Trumpington Physio who went from nothing to three days per week fully booked inside 12 months.
Part 3: Time efficiency 24th Jan 1900-2100
1. How to avoid full time hours for part time pay
2. Pros and cons of working for someone else vs for yourself – including what does a good deal look like.
3. Breakout session: What you can stop doing yet achieve more.
With contributions and Q&A from Dave James Podiatrist, and Business Coach who grew a sold a successful practice.
Part 4: Personal wellbeing, reducing stress & worry 31st Jan 1900-2100
1. How to stop feeling overwhelmed.
2. Fear of failure.
3. Panel discussion: All things well-being, avoiding full time hours for part time pay.
With contributions and Q&A from Mike Grice (Movement Therapy Clinics, Education and Safety-net.online).